- The following definitions are used in this privacy statement:
- CryptoSecret: the user of this privacy statement: SideShow Media B.V. located at Scheepmakershaven 2 in Oud-Beijerland, the Nehterlands, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam under number 24331830;
- person involved: the natural person who has entered into an agreement with CryptoSecret, or the natural person who acts on behalf of a company has contacted CryptoSecret regarding the conclusion and/or execution of the agreement or the natural person who visits the website;
- agreement: the agreement between CryptoSecret and the data subject, whereby the data subject uses the service that CryptoSecret offers through the website ;
- website: the websites in different countries with the domain name CryptoSecret that is managed by CryptoSecret;
- profiling: the processing of personal data whereby certain personal aspects of the data subject are evaluated on the basis of personal data with the aim of analyzing or predicting his personal preferences, interests, online search behaviour, location;
- personal data: data with which a natural person can be identified.
2. Personal data
- For CryptoSecret, careful handling of personal data is of great importance. With regard to the processing of personal data, CryptoSecret acts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- CryptoSecret handles personal data with care and treats it confidentially.
- CryptoSecret collects personal data from the data subject when the the data subject has provided this personal data to CryptoSecret via the website or when the data subject visits the website or has contacted CryptoSecret by e-mail.
- CryptoSecret collects and processes the following personal data:
- email address;
- IP address;
- Browsing behavior;
- Location information;
Which personal data is processed by CryptoSecret depends on whether or not the data subject has an account on the website and whether the data subject is acting on behalf of a company.
- CryptoSecret does not process special personal data of data subjects.
- The website and/or service does not intend to collect data about data subjects who are younger than 18 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, CryptoSecret cannot verify whether a data subject is older than 18. CryptoSecret therefore advises parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If the data subject is convinced that CryptoSecret has collected personal data about a minor without this consent, the data subject should contact CryptoSecret using the contact details included in Article 12.1 and CryptoSecret will terminate the processing and delete the personal data.
Basis and purposes of the processing
- The basis of the processing of the personal data is the performance of the contract or, at the request of the data subject, the taking of pre-contractual measures.
- CryptoSecret collects and processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- handling a question and/or comment from the data subject;
- issuing an offer;
- the conclusion of the agreement;
- to be able to contact the data subject regarding the execution of the agreement;
- to be able to create an account for the data subject on the website and to maintain the account;
- to comply with administrative duties;
- to send the data subject a newsletter, if he has given permission for this, see also article 5;
- to offer the data subject personalized advertisements and content (profiling), see also Article 4;
- to improve CryptoSecret’s website and services;
- generating general statistics about the use of the website.
- The provision of the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the data subject is a contractual obligation. No agreement can be concluded without the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- CryptoSecret will not store the personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals, as described in Article 3.2, for which the personal data is processed.
- CryptoSecret only processes the personal data that are minimally necessary for the existing purposes. CryptoSecret strives for minimal data processing.
- CryptoSecret will not process the personal data for purposes other than those described above.
- Profiling is only performed if the data subject has given permission to CryptoSecret. This consent can be withdrawn by the data subject at any time.
- The purpose of profiling is:
- Show the data subject on the website advertisements or other content that CryptoSecret suspects is content of the advertisement or content corresponds to the interests of the data subject;
- marketing analyses;
- sending a personalized newsletter.
- Profiling can take place through a combination of the data provided by the data subject when creating an account and data originating from different cookies.
- For profiling purposes, the following data may be processed by CryptoSecret :
- location data;
- searches entered on the website;
- surfing behaviour.
- Newsletters will only be sent to the data subject if the data subject has given CryptoSecret explicit unambiguous consent for this. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time, see article 6.
- CryptoSecret will not approach the data subject for direct marketing purposes if the data subject has not given permission for this.
6. Unsubscribe from newsletters
- The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
- by clicking in the email containing the newsletter on the link that allows the data subject to unsubscribe from such newsletters;
- by contacting CryptoSecret, see article 12.1 for the contact details.
- In each newsletter sent to the data subject, a link is included with which the data subject can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
7. Deletion of personal data
- CryptoSecret will delete personal data from its systems without undue delay, among other things if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed;
- de the person concerned objects to the processing of his personal data and this objection is justified;
- the personal data are incorrect or outdated.
- CryptoSecret is not obliged to process personal data delete if there is one of the situations described in the law where the “right to be forgotten” does not apply.
8. Providing personal data to third parties
- CryptoSecret will provide the personal data of the data subject to third parties if:
- CryptoSecret has obtained the explicit prior consent of the data subject;
- one of the legal bases apply to which the provision of personal data to a third party is permitted;
- it is necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- the transfer is made to a person authorized by CryptoSecret for the purposes specified in this privacy statement enumerated purposes of the processor engaged with which processor CryptoSecret has concluded an agreement that ensures that the processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to technical and organizational security measures with regard to the processing to be performed.
- The data subject can withdraw his/her consent to provide personal data to third parties at any time.
9. Right of access, right to portability, rectification and deletion
- On request, CryptoSecret grants the data subject access to all personal data that CryptoSecret holds about him and CryptoSecret provides the data subject free of charge with a copy of this data in such a form so that the data subject can provide the personal data to a third party.< /li>
- CryptoSecret offers the data subject the opportunity to have any incorrect data that CryptoSecret maintains corrected or removed free of charge.
- The request for access, modification or deletion of data can be made in writing or via the e-mail must be submitted to CryptoSecret, see article 12.1 for the contact details of CryptoSecret. CryptoSecret will respond to such a request as soon as possible and in any case within 4 weeks.
- The data subject can object to CryptoSecret against the processing of his personal data if he has a good reason for doing so in view of his specific situation. After CryptoSecret has received the objection from the data subject, CryptoSecret will stop processing the personal data of the data subject, unless CryptoSecret has legitimate interests in the processing of personal data that outweigh the interests of the data subject.
11. Right of limitation
- If a request has been submitted by the person concerned in connection with adjusting, supplementing or deleting his personal data or an objection has been submitted with regard to the processing of his personal data and the processing, processing and execution of this request or objection takes some time, the data subject can request CryptoSecret to limit the processing of his personal data.
- For questions about the way in which CryptoSecret processes personal data, withdrawing permission in connection with this. the processing of personal data, access to personal data that CryptoSecret processes of the data subject, request for a copy of his personal data, the request to change or delete his personal data, the request to limit the processing of his personal data or to lodge an objection against the processing of his personal data, the data subject can contact CryptoSecret via the contact details below.
- If CryptoSecret corrects, supplements or deletes personal data of the data subject at the request of the data subject or terminates or restricts the processing of the personal data or has processed a withdrawn consent, CryptoSecret will inform the data subject.
Address: Scheepmakershaven 2,
Zip code: 3261KN
Country: The Netherlands
13. Security Measures
- To prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons, loss, theft and unlawful use of personal data, CryptoSecret has taken various security measures, including measures against unauthorized access, use, alteration, unlawful and accidental destruction and accidental loss of the personal data. .
- Information provided to CryptoSecret through the website is encrypted. CryptoSecret uses an HTTPS connection.
- CryptoSecret reserves the right to make unilateral changes to this privacy statement. The website contains the latest version of CryptoSecret’s privacy statement.
16. Data breach
- If a security incident has occurred at CryptoSecret in which personal data of a sensitive nature has been leaked or as a result of which there is a serious adverse effect on the protection of the processed personal data for any other reason, CryptoSecret will, if possible, report the data breach to the Dutch Data Protection Authority within 72 hours of discovery and act in accordance with the Data Breach Reporting Policy Rules of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- If there is a data breach at CryptoSecret that has unfavorable consequences for privacy of the data subject, CryptoSecret will inform the data subject without delay.
- CryptoSecret uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of the data subject’s device on the first visit to the website.
- CryptoSecret only places tracking cookies if the person concerned has given permission for the placement of tracking cookies prior to visiting the website. Before the data subject has given permission for tracking cookies, only functional and analytical cookies will be placed that do not affect the privacy of the data subject.
- The data subject can opt out of cookies through his internet browser in such a way to set it so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, the data subject can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of his browser. The data subject can find more information about switching on and off and deleting cookies in the instructions and/or using the Help function of his browser. Functional cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website. If the data subject deletes functional cookies, this may affect the correct functioning of the website and CryptoSecret may not be able to provide its service or not properly.
- Types of cookies and goals:
|The party placing the cookie||The type of cookie||The purpose for which the cookie is placed|
|CryptoSecret||Functional cookie||Functional cookies ensure that the website functions properly. These cookies are used, for example, so that the data subject can log in to the website. Functional cookies allow the website to recognize the data subject when the data subject visits the website again. This is useful so that the data subject does not have to log in to the website again and again when visiting the website.|
|CryptoSecret for the purpose of using Google Analytics||Analytical cookie||By using analytical cookies, CryptoSecret can see how the data subject uses the website and CryptoSecret can improve the website on that basis. Analytical cookies are not shared with third parties, are not used by third parties and are not linked to the name or email address of the data subject. CryptoSecret has set up Google Analytics in such a way that visitors to the website remain anonymous.|
|CryptoSecret||Tracking cookie||Executing of marketing analytics and performing personalized marketing.|
18. To file a complaint
- If the data subject is of the opinion that the processing of personal data by CryptoSecret is not in accordance with this privacy statement and/or with the applicable laws and regulations, the data subject can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.